Background

Monday, November 3, 2008

Quick Update

Mommy has taken a few pictures since we arrived on Saturday but has not had a chance to download them yet. We just wanted to give you a quick update. We had a decent trip out. I was wonderful from DC to Minneapolis. The next flight, from Minneapolis to Watertown was okay and then Watertown to Pierre was pretty rough. I was just tired of being stuck on a plane. Fortunately we had a lot of hunters on our plane. One was exceptionally nice and friendly and tried as best as he could to keep me from crying the entire way!

I am so happy to be here with my cousins. We are having a blast. I have not been sleeping great but I did much better last night and this afternoon. We hope that trend continues. Tomorrow is a very big day and I am even going out to dinner before mommy and Aunt Karen and Uncle Corey head to their party to watch the results of the election. I know there is a lot of anxiety... I can feel it! I also know that Uncle Corey has done a great job (and he did have my help in July so how can he not win). Karen has posted the website on her blog if you want to follow the results tomorrow night. The polls close at 7 so the website should be updating after that!

Oh, one REALLY exciting thing (and also sad). As many of you know, I have some issues going potty (#2). I am a bit stopped up again. It is the saddest thing because I scream and clench up and turn red... Right before bath time tonight, I had an episode. Aunt Karen suggested that mommy just wipe me with human wipes before putting me in the tub. Mommy put me on Reagan and Harrison's potty seat and let me sit there and go potty for a few minutes. She then took me off to wipe. When she looked in the toilet, she saw that I had pooped! Everyone was so excited for me!!!

Okay, time to go! We will update again at some point but it may not be until we get back home! Just know that we are having a blast! The weather has been great (but is taking a turn for the wetter and colder tomorrow).

Love to everyone!

1 comment:

desertgramma said...

Good job, Abbey! Hope you are having lots of fun with your cousins...xox Your Prairie Grammas, Hell-in and Mit-sy.