It took mommy so long to catch up on the blog that she forgot to report about my 18 month check-up. I went to the doctor on Monday. Fortunately, Papa met us there (he took the day off but came to help mommy). I think practicing playing doctor with Reagan and Harrison and having Papa there really helped calm me down. I did great. I let them measure my head circumference, my height and even sat on the scale. I was not so good when Dr. Sexter tried to look into my ears or at my diaper rash or when I had to get 2 shots BUT I was much improved from previous visits.
My stats are as follows: head circumference is 18.5 inches (75th percentile), height is 33.5 inches (95th percentile) and weight is 21 pounds, 14 ounces (somewhere between the 10th and 25th percentile -- big gap). So, getting taller and still as skinny as ever! My pants are either too short or too big at the waist but we are managing! And otherwise, I am very healthy and doing great! And the shots were not too bad!!!
More after the weekend, I am sure!
1 comment:
Thanks, Amy...What a big girl she is getting to be. Grandma Jane said I was the same size at her age and just as healthy as could be...so that's what counts!
Sorry about those shots, baby bird, but you gotta have them. Your mom and dad take such good care of you...you are a lucky girl :)
XOX Prairie Grammas
Post a Comment