Background

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

South Dakota Day 7 - Time to go Home

The snow was still falling but we were lucky. We seemed to be caught in the middle of two big snow storms and we ended up getting only a few inches of snow. So, we would get to go home after all! We woke up and just wanted to go play. Reagan sat at the window and watched for the winds to die down while Aunt Karen got Harrison ready and I watched.
Finally, the winds had calmed down enough to dress us up and take us out. Mommy and Aunt Karen knew it would not be long that we would be out. The winds had died down but were still very strong and it was cold! But we went out. I liked it until I got in the way of one of Reagan's snowballs and had snow all over my face!

We came in, ate lunch and then it was off to Pierre.
As I think mommy said in an earlier blog, the drive to Pierre took a little longer than usual. The winds were strong and the snow was blowing but we made it. I had a great 3 flights home and was so happy to see daddy when we landed.
I had a great week in South Dakota and cannot wait to see my cousins again when they come home for Christmas!

No comments: