Background

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! It is still early in the day. I am napping. We have not even gotten to the biggest part of the day... the trick-or-treating but mommy did take a few pictures and since we leave early in the morning for South Dakota, she thought we should post a few before we go!

This morning I went to school dressed as a ND cheerleader. Here I am before school... I was not very happy this morning (probably because I woke up crying every 30 minutes or so for a bit).
After school, mommy and I played with some of the sweaters she bought Aunt Karen and then I helped her make my bed (which she put on the floor so I could play on it).
Then we put on my 2nd costume... the ladybug. Here I am playing around and pretending to drink mommy's diet coke!
Pops, Gams and Gi stopped by for a quick visit before heading down to the beach! They brought me a cupcake and some candy corn! I played with them for a bit and then I ate lunch and now I am sleeping (hopefully for a LONG time so I am well rested for tonight).
More later! Happy Halloween!

No comments: