Once we got going, we ran up to town to run a few errands. Then, finally, we got to go to the playground. I went on the swings and the slides. I was having so much fun! Mommy got out her camera and just as she started to take pictures, I walked into this metal thing and bumped my head... So that was all for picture taking this day!
Day 4... this was it! The reason for our trip. It was election day! No pictures from the day but it was quite a day. Both Karen and Corey had to work so we all went up to the voting place together. I watched them vote. Then Karen took mommy and I back home where we played and played. Karen and Reagan and Harrison came home after lunch, we napped and then we played some more! Then I got to go out to dinner! I NEVER get to go out to dinner because I don't like to sit still. We went to Bob's and on a Tuesday, it was not too crazy so I was able to just run around (with Reagan and Harrison). About 20 people came out to dinner. Karen and Corey wanted to thank them for all of their help and support! No one could really eat much but it was still a very nice night.
After dinner (well, while everyone else was still eating dinner), Aunt Karen and mommy left to take us kids home to bed. Then they went out to the bar to watch the results of the election come in. Here are a few pictures of their night out!
It was pretty clear early on that Uncle Corey was going to win! Here are a few celebratory shots.

We are so happy for Corey and very proud of him! And we were also very grateful that we could share this time with them. YEAH COREY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment