Background
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
South Dakota Day 2
The night of our arrival was the same night we were to turn the clocks back one hour! So, not only did I have to deal with a one hour time change, I had to deal with that. Needless to say, mommy and I did not sleep in very late that first morning in Gettysburg. BUT, Harrison woke up early too so I had someone to play with!
Grandma and Grandpa Brown came over to take Reagan and Harrison out for a few hours. Mommy and I decided to tag along. First, they took us to their secret hang out where they throw rocks. I loved throwing the rocks into the lake. Reagan and Harrison did most of the gathering but they were very nice to share with me.
Here I am pretending to help get more rocks.
And then throw more rocks.
Grandpa Brown and Harrison found something interesting while gathering rocks.
Isn't he cute???
After that, we went to Grandpa Brown's corn fields. He needed to check the moisture level of the corn. We played hide and seek in the corn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment