I know this update is long overdue but we have had a crazy week so we all apologize for not writing sooner.
Friday morning Uncle Barry and Aunt Jenn had their baby. Her name is Ryanne (pronounced Ryan) Amelia. She is healthy and beautiful with a FULL head of hair. Mommy and daddy went to see them on Friday and everyone was doing great!
I went to stay with Papa and Grandma Palumbo on Friday. Mommy and daddy had a wedding to go to so they ditched me! I had fun so I cannot complain. Mommy had a little incident however. She slipped and fell down and needed a few stitches on her chin. Daddy will blame the high heels. Mommy will blame the rain. Who really knows what happened... She is fine. She was a little sore for a while and had a headache for a few days but is doing much better now (even though I wacked her in the chin last night after her stitches were removed and opened the cut up a little).
I had a pretty rough week at school. Joic said I just was not myself. I had a lot going on. More teething. Grandma Palumbo was back in the hospital but she is doing much better now. She will be there for a few more days but we have all gone to visit and she is doing great.
I bit one of my friends at school today. Not sure if we mentioned but I bit the other one a few weeks ago so now I have bitten both of them. Mommy and daddy were not pleased but we are working on my issues and I promise to be better soon.
Daddy and papa are taking me to my first Hoya basketball game tomorrow. We promise to have pictures soon but wanted to get an update on here sooner rather than later.
More soon. And by the way, my cousin ReaRea turned 4 this week! I sure miss her and cannot wait to see her at Christmas time!
Love Abbey
1 comment:
Please say a big Congratulations to Barry and Jenn for us! And we hadn't heard one thing about Mommy's "chin incident." Prairie Grammas suspect another factor besides heels and rain may possibly have been involved but they are not saying it outloud. We are glad Mommy and Sharon are both doing better and hope the week ahead does not involve biting at school (now that you've gotten them both at least once...you can quit...unless they strike first)! We heard you did GREAT at the Georgetown game--Go Hoyas! Love from your Prairie Grammas.
Post a Comment