Background

Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Very Busy Sunday

I did not get a very good night sleep last night. I stayed up until 7:30 but was up at 6AM and ready to go. I did stay in bet for about 30 minutes, which mommy really appreciated since she and daddy had a LATE dinner last night. Mommy could tell that I was going to need a lot of entertaining and decided to take me out of the house (especially since I kept wanting to go wake up daddy and Pooper). So, we got dressed and headed out.

First stop, the gas station (mommy's warning light came on the her tire was low on air). Fortunately, it was not flat so we just added a little air and then headed to Target! Mommy had to return something so we went and just walked around. I looked at all the toys and holiday decorations. I really had fun just running around and did not want to leave but then mommy said "trains" and I was happy. We went to Barnes and Noble so mommy could buy me a book about not biting. I played with the trains and the little boy who really just wanted me to leave him alone. When we were done there, daddy was up and we headed home. We did not stay there long, though.

I FINALLY got to meet Baby Ryanne! We went over for a quick visit. I held the baby and gave her kisses. I really was more interested in their dog and exploring the house but I did visit with the baby for a few minutes!


We headed home and I was exhausted. I did not even eat lunch when we came home. I just put my head down on daddy's shoulder and started to fall asleep. I took a decent nap (not great but decent) and was ready for my next event. Cousin Bobby was coming over to play!

We played and played. Mommy and Uncle Kevin both tried to take a few pictures of us together but we would not hold still long enough for any good shots! Bobby left so I could have dinner and get ready for bed. I cried when he left... But then, I had a quick visit from Pops and Gams. We played and they helped me eat dinner. I cried when they left too. I sure am missing people when they leave me. Mommy says I am starting to act more like Reagan. I think that is what I have been trying to do all along!

This will be a fun week. I am going to school on Monday and Tuesday. Mommy is going to a Thanksgiving party on Tuesday at the school where she will be working in January. She is very excited. Thursday is Thanksgiving and I am very good at saying "gobble gobble." We promise more pictures soon!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Abbey


No comments: