Mommy was able to move us up to the seats RIGHT behind first class so we had lots of leg room and she had no problems getting my car seat on wheels down the aisle! The first flight was Washington Reagan to Minneapolis. It was a piece of cake!
Mommy did not have much fun at the airport in Minneapolis. It was a long walk to our departure gate. She had me (in the car seat on wheels) and 2 bags. We made it to the gate and learned that the gate had JUST been changed to a different terminal! Off we went. We made it with time to eat a few bites of cheeseburger and hot dog.
The next leg was Minneapolis to Watertown, SD. It was a TINY plane. I had no room for my legs once strapped into the car seat. The plane was full of hunters flying to South Dakota. The poor BIG guy in front of me kept having his seat kicked but he was very nice. I started to lose it on that flight but fell asleep just as we were starting to land. Of course, I woke up right when we touched down! I was pretty much a wreck from Watertown to Pierre but we survived and the hunters were VERY helpful!
Reagan and Aunt Karen came to pick us up at the airport. We went to the Capitol to feed the geese. Karen took a few pictures of that. It was fun! I loved watching Reagan throw entire rolls to them. I thought it was the funniest thing ever and just laughed and laughed!


The weather was gorgeous (almost 70 degrees). We ran a few more errands in Pierre before making the hour drive to Gettysburg. We were home in time to watch the very sad ending of the Notre Dame game. Mommy needs to teach me something besides "Go Irish" because that is not worth saying much these days!
No comments:
Post a Comment