Background

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sunday with Papa and Grandma

I was home for a day and kept asking to see Papa. Fortunately, I think they missed me too so daddy said I could go! Papa came over on Sunday and picked me up! I spent a few hours over in Virginia playing with him and grandma (and Aunt Sheila and Jonathan). Daddy came to get me and bring me home in time for dinner and bed! Papa sent these pictures and we wanted to share them.
Papa bought me some airplanes and even let me fly them!
Oops... I guess I threw it too hard!
He also let me play in the leaves! I find leaves VERY fascinating!
And then I fell asleep in the swing!
As you can see, he felt I needed another team to cheer for so he bought me a new cheerleading outfit!
Here is me throwing my first tantrum in my Hoya Cheerleading uniform!

I had so much fun that I am actually visiting with them again today! AND I think I heard mommy and daddy say they are going to babysit me on Friday night while they go to a wedding reception! How lucky am I??? I am sure we will have more pictures to post soon!

1 comment:

desertgramma said...

Thanks, Amy and thanks for sharing those "leaf" pictures Papa...I remember another little leaf-lover of long ago...the "tantrum" looks familiar, too...but Abbey's got a much more sophisticated wardrobe!