No pictures but a quick update on our weekend adventure. I have been having a blast with grandpa and daddy in Connecticut. Daddy is on his way home right now. His flight was about an hour and a half late taking off and he has a bit of a cold so it is going to be a long night for him. Mommy expects him home in about an hour. Mommy had no problems getting home and had a wonderful weekend with her old roommate Carmen and her family in Dallas.
Daddy brought a camera with him so mommy hopes there are some pictures to upload tomorrow. I get back tomorrow around 3:30 assuming there are no delays. Mommy is missing me terribly so she cannot wait to pick me up! It has been a fun but busy weekend so I am going to be very tired when I get home!
Pictures soon!
Love Abbey!
No comments:
Post a Comment