We enjoyed another wonderful weekend. We had great weather and lots of fun! Friday night daddy cooked mommy a wonderful dinner of Lobster Risotto. It was great. I even tasted a bite the next day! I spent Saturday playing and practicing bringing mommy and daddy breakfast in bed (with the tray only, no food on board). We went to the pet store to get Pooper food and I saw lots of fun animals. Then we went to Buy Buy Baby and bought lots of little things for me!
Saturday night, Uncle Mike found mommy and daddy a babysitter. I was already asleep and they went out to dinner with Mike, Mindy, Jenn and Barry to Rio Grande (mommy LOVES the queso). Dinner was great and Uncle Mike and Aunt Mindy came over for a few glasses of wine after! It was fun, or so they say!
Daddy took me to grandma and grandpa's house for most of Sunday afternoon. I had so much fun. I think there are a few pictures of me playing that grandpa took! As soon as he has a chance to send us copies, we will post them. Sunday night we all went to bed EARLY! Daddy wanted to stay up because it was his last real night of summer but they were too tired!
Today was great. We had another beautiful day and after my nap, we went to Cabin John park and rode the choo-choo. We walked around a little and went on the swings. It was a bit too crowded though so I had to share the swing. I was okay with that but they thought it might be nice to find someplace new to play! So, we drove to Garrett Park to see if we could see a REAL train! We walked around the train tracks and into the old post office but never saw a train. We stopped at Uncle Mike's and Aunt Mindy's after because they live right near the train. Of course, when we get there, we hear the train. That was okay though because I saw their fish and played in their sprinkler and with Uncle Mike's golf balls. He was grilling and it smelled YUMMY! It must have been good for me because I had a VERY hearty appetite at dinner!
Happy beginning of school for everyone.
Love, Abbey
No comments:
Post a Comment