Tropical Storm Hanna was here for a visit most of the day (pretty much the entire time I was awake, anyway). My favorite thing right now is the swing. I say "wee, wee" and that means "I want to swing, now." Literally, I wake up and say "wee" and sometimes I say it in my sleep (like today at nap time). Right after pigtails, I told mommy I wanted to "wee" and she told me we could not go because of the weather. I proceeded to throw a 20 minute hysterical tantrum which included me pulling out both pigtails (so no pictures, sorry). We got through that tantrum and 15 more today and managed to have a decent time (minus the fact that I refused to drink anything or eat any dinner).
And then, Notre Dame played their first game of the season. It was against San Diego State (a team who lost to CalPoly last week). We should have killed them (predicted to win by 3 TDs). We played terribly while I was awake. At one point, we turned the ball over and I threw 2 remotes on the ground (hard). Mommy and daddy were not sure if that was just a coincidence or if I learned a few things from mommy while in utero and as an infant!!! I did wear another cheerleading outfit today (courtesy of ReaRea). I promise it is not the same one I wore yesterday, that one had carrots and ketchup on it (and was 100% polyester, this one was 60% cotton and 40% poly). It was a hard game for mommy to watch but they ended up winning. I think this may be a long football season, again!
Hopefully tomorrow will be nice so I can "wee" and play outside!
Mommy did manage to get a few pictures of me today... They are not my best as I was all out of sorts but she will share them anyway. She also took a video of a MILD tantrum which she will post soon!
Love to you all. Stay safe and dry.
No comments:
Post a Comment