Background

Monday, September 29, 2008

Procrastination

There are not too many photos from this weekend but mommy thought she would post something with the few shots that she took. She is supposed to be studying but is not really in the mood... This is the 4th week of her procrastination!

We had about 4 straight days of rain. It was off and on but enough that we stayed inside most of the time. Friday was fun. Mommy and I went to play with Melissa and Jordan. I also saw Jordan's baby sister Paige and her daddy, Sam! Mommy laughed because the play date with Jordan was really me playing by myself with all of Jordan's things but I guess I will be more interactive as I get older.

Saturday, mommy drove daddy and Uncle Barry and Mike to the Renaissance Festival. Grandpa was nice enough to save me from those 3 hours in the car and brought me to his house. I played with Grandma and Sheila and Maria. Grandpa and Uncle Licamele took me to the bookstore (grandpa bought me MORE books) and we went to the boat club. I saw boats and planes and I even saw a choo-choo. AND, I sat in a big girl chair at the table for an entire hour while I munched on a hot dog and some peas. Mommy is not sure she believes me and grandpa but I really did sit still for ONE hour! I think watching the "rea reas" helped me pass the time!

On Thursday, when the rain moved in, mommy bought me a play house with some tunnels. It is pretty big so we put one wing up in my bedroom and the rest in the living room. Pooper and I had so much fun climbing around. We played with it for 4 days straight. Mommy did manage to get a few shots of that! Little do I know, mommy took it down while I was at school today... I will have to wait for another rainy day to see my house. Poor Pooper!
I also threw a few tantrums this weekend. Mommy took a few pictures and made a video of one! That might make it up on the blog at some point! Don't feel sorry for me... I just don't like the word NO so I cry a lot when I hear it!
I am off at school now. I am going to go all week this week so mommy can study for her LGSW. If you talk to her, tell her to hang up and hit the books!

No comments: