Background

Friday, September 5, 2008

Go Irish...

Well, it is that time again... Time to forget last year and focus on the here and now! Tomorrow, Notre Dame takes the field against San Diego State. Mommy says she loves San Diego but not the school... We SHOULD win this game but there are no guarantees in football, especially with mommy's teams (the Redskins have already crushed our souls).

I dressed up for school today in my cheerleading outfit. Thank goodness Reagan has an outfit for every age because I barely fit into the one I am wearing now! We will just have to move up a size. Here I am before school and at school today.
I have not practiced my "touchdown" in a while so we have to practice that one. Mommy is working on "Go Irish." I am very good at GO and can kind of say Irish (sounds more like "Ish"). I prefer to say "Go Dada." Pops and Gams are heading to Ireland today so hopefully they can send a little Luck of the Irish our way!

Oh, and big news... I am going away on TWO trips! Monday, I am going to the beach for a few days with mommy and hopefully Auntie Aurora. And then the following week, Grandpa is taking me to Connecticut to visit some of my relatives up north. Daddy will join us on Friday after he finishes school. Mommy is going to Dallas to visit Aunt Carmen (she came to visit me when I was a teenie-tiny baby). It is going to be a very busy few weeks!

Good luck this weekend and may the best teams win (so Notre Dame but not USC or Michigan or any of those other schools we passionately dislike)!

No comments: