Thursday and Friday were fun days at school. I was having a few tummy issues but am feeling much better now (thanks in part to a spinach and corn casserole that mommy made us for dinner on Thursday night).
Mommy took a few pictures of me yesterday in my new dress. Aunt Lauren (or Luna as she is called by her nieces and nephews) bought me this dress at the beach and I LOVED it! Don't I look cute!
After a decent nap and lunch, daddy and I headed to Aunt Margitta's house for her 60th birthday party. Mommy dressed me in my pretty blue dress but we had to rush to leave the house so we did not get any pictures. I am staying the night with grandpa (Pop-pa) and grandma tonight. Mommy and daddy are going on a date with Aunt Mindy and Uncle Mike!
Just a few more days before Pop-pa and I head to Connecticut. I think mommy is getting very nervous...
The Irish are on now and looking good... Keep your fingers crossed that it stays that way!
No comments:
Post a Comment