We arrived on Monday. Mommy and Aurora took me down to the ocean. The sea was rough, my friends BUT I was not afraid AT ALL. Unlike the last time, when I did not want daddy to put me down, now I loved the sand and walked all around. I walked right up to the ocean and kept walking further and further in until mommy made me stop. We played in the waves. I even fell down twice and ended up with a little salt water in my face and I did not care at all! It was so much fun. The water had come up and created a little tide pool area that I really loved playing in too! Mommy did manage to get a picture of that!
After my nap, we took a trip to the store! Here is a picture of my first trip to the liquor store! I did not break OR buy anything!!!
Tuesday was a stormy and windy day but we managed a little outdoor fun. Aurora took us to lunch at Dumser's. Not sure it was too much fun for them since I refused to eat anything and just ran around the entire restaurant. Aurora had to eat by herself when she was not chasing me and mommy just ate standing up! After that, we went to the park in Fenwick. It did not have any good "wees" (aka swings) but I still had fun. We went home and I took a nap (2 for the day) so that I could stay up really late!
This was the night of the BIG Counselor's Title party at Fager's Island. Mommy dressed me up and we went out to party! I even sat up at the bar for a minute and pretended to drink mommy's drink! Well, really, I TRIED to drink mommy's drink but they would not let me! They had a bean bag game there and I loved playing with the bean bags and throwing them in the holes. Again, I was the belle of the ball and I had a blast! I stayed up 2 extra hours this night!
1 comment:
Abbey needs to help her cousin Bobby next time. He's afraid of the beach. The last time we were there, he went to the end of the sidewalk, and then started running back to the house as soon as he saw he would have to walk on the sand.
Post a Comment