First, we have pictures of our adventure on the plane...
Then we have a few shots of me in Philadelphia when we had to get off the plane and get on a NEW plane:
Then we have me after I vomited on myself on the 2nd plane:
We finally made it to our cousin Mary and Eddie's beautiful house in Oxford, where I relaxed on the couch and ate some food!
Grandpa took me to the ocean and to Captain's Cove and to get hot dogs!

We went out Uncle Victor and Aunt Josephin's in Milford on Friday night. It was right on the harbor and we got to see lots of pretty boats. Even better, Aunt Josephine made us a delicious meal - I loved all of it. And then...
look who showed up! I was so surprised and so excited to see daddy!!!
He even gave me a bath on Saturday!

And I got to play the piano (and listen too)!
And I ate lots of good Italian food!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment