Background

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I am home... but still no pictures

Well, I made it back safely with no problems at all. Daddy did not take any pictures but grandpa took a few. We were lucky and got to bring his camera home with us. Mommy was hoping to get some pictures up today but I came home a bit off my schedule and a bit spoiled. Mommy says that I was not really her child today (I hit her and bit her). We still managed to have fun in between tantrums and attacks. I even helped her prepare dinner for the crock pot. Mommy took a few pictures of that too which she will share tomorrow as well.

I am back to school tomorrow and Thursday and then home again Friday. We are really hoping to visit our friend Melissa and her two girls, Jordan and Paige.

And don't worry about us... I am fine and just have a few naps to catch up on. Mommy is fine, just exhausted!

More soon!

Love, Abbey

No comments: