Friday morning, we were going to try out the Bethesda Moms Club meeting but I fell asleep right before the meeting was supposed to start and mommy did not want to wake up me. Especially since I was sleeping in my pack-n-play. Mommy and I are going to St. Louis and I have to sleep in one while I am there. Since it has always just been a play pen for me, she is a bit concerned and is going to try to get me to sleep often in this contraption!
Before I fell asleep, mommy fed me breakfast... I only wanted mac-n-cheese... Here are a few pictures...
After my nap, we ran a few errands. While at Baby Gap, I saw a little stuffed duck and I said "duk" so, of course, mommy bought me the duck. He quacks and I laughed. I laughed at him the rest of the time at the mall. When we got home, I picked him up by the wing and threw him... That is pretty much the last time I have played with the poor guy.
Saturday was very fun. Mommy, daddy and I ran errands. Daddy cooked for Aunt Mindy and Uncle Mike. I played with his paper bag for the trash (think of Rachel Ray's BOWL, daddy uses a bag). As you can see, I was practicing my trick-or-treating. Mommy also let me watch Curious George (I was more interested in the box that the movie came in though! Please excuse the "butt shot" but mommy just thought my crawling and little feet were so cute!
Mommy also found a gate to install at the bottom of the stairs... I am not thrilled about it but it has a nice hole for Pooh (and I put my head through it last night... that was fun). The top of the upstairs is really giving mommy a time but we are working on it!
Today, grandpa picked me up and took me over the river (but not through the woods) to grandmother's house. I had so much fun playing and actually fell asleep late (to be honest, I might STILL be asleep). Grandpa called mommy and daddy to check in and told them they wanted me to sleep over and they said YES! I am so excited. What a fun night I am going to have. I cannot wait to see what they feed me and how late they let me stay up!
Well, that is all for now. I hope to post later this week with the fun adventures (and maybe some pictures from today).
Lots of love!
Abbey






No comments:
Post a Comment