Background

Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Weekend

Well, I had a very fun weekend. After a week of feeling sick, I was finally better by Friday. Friday, I went shopping with mommy at Arundel Mills. We did not buy much of what we went there for (except a new bag for daddy to take to work) but I did get a stuffed "Pooh-per" and Nemo. I love them and give them kisses all the time. After shopping, I ate mashed potatoes from Popeye's and then mommy let me ride in the Baby Bjorn. I really enjoyed pushing the stroller and laughed as mommy made car noises in my ears. I was quite the spectacle, laughing and pushing my stroller through the mall. People just think I am so cute!

Saturday we drove to Purcellville, Virginia to visit Uncle Dave, Aunt Becky and my cousins Ty and Luke. They are not my real cousins (just in case I end up marrying one of them). Daddy and Dave went to Radford together for a bit so that is how I know them. We had so much fun. Luke and Ty are a little older than me and I had so much fun watching them run around and play. They were both very nice and played with me, especially Luke (he is 3.5 years old). We ate lunch and played a little more before he headed back NORTH! I cried a little on the way home but then fell asleep. It was a great time and they had so many toys to play with that I want mommy and daddy to buy me now! Hope you enjoy the pictures.




Grandpa picked me up in the 25 year old Mercedes Benz (diesel) on Sunday for a play date with him, grandma, Sheila and Jackie (Uncle Kevin's puppy). I had a great time playing. Thanks!!!

More soon, I promise!

Love, Abs

No comments: