I just went down for a nap so that gives mommy about 5 minutes to write... I am still not much of a napper but mommy is REALLY trying. On Thursday, I was so adamant about NOT napping that after I banged the back of my head against the crib railings, I stood up and slammed my mouth on the top of the crib. I started crying and mommy could tell I was in pain. I think the blood pouring out of my mouth was her next indication! I have to say, she handled it very well... she remained calm (I was worried she was going to be mad about the NICE carpet in my bedroom getting bloody but she really did not seem to care). She took me to see grandpa at the office and, since my doctor is not there on Thursdays, we say Dr. Pillsbury. He was VERY nice and really did not do anything to hurt me. He just took a quick look and said I was going to live! I cut my frenulum (this is a "small band of tissue that connects the underside of the tongue to the floor of the mouth"). Anyway, not a big deal... I did not hurt it too bad and they said I would get better in a few days. AND, I took a nap on the way there! Sometimes, I just like to torture my mommy!
Friday I got to go BACK to see grandpa at he office for my 10 month check up. Daddy was stuck at school so just mommy and I went. I was NOT very cooperative! I would not let them measure me or weigh me. To get my weight, mommy had to get on the scale. I know she was not happy about that! Anyway, I am about 17.5 pounds. No information about my height but mommy has been trying to hold a tape measure up to me and is guessing that I am around 27 inches. Fortunately, no shots were given (that is in 2 months).
Saturday was a great day. Daddy went to the Georgetown game with Uncle Barry, Grandpa and Grandpa's friend Dick. I played with grandma and Jenny and Sheila. I got to spend the night and play all day Sunday too! It was a fun weekend.
Well, that is all for now! I will try to add pictures soon.
Love, Abbey
No comments:
Post a Comment