Well, no green beer or green eggs for me but I still had a great day! First, I took a TWO HOUR nap this morning. Mommy was so pleased. When I woke up, my Aunt Jennifer and cousin Bobby were here to play. We played with all of my toys and had lunch together. It was so much fun.
After Bobby left, mommy and I went to Target to pick up one of those toys I played with at Grandma and Grandpa's AND Dave and Becky's that I HAD to have. Here is a picture of me (and Pooh) with my new toy. I love it. I like to push it and walk behind it but I can also ride it. My feet just barely touch the floor. I am sure we will have lots more pictures with this toy soon.
Speaking of walking, I am regularly taken 4 or so steps on my own before falling. I ONLY want to walk and when mommy and daddy try to get me to crawl to them, I am very upset. I walk a lot while holding on to mommy and daddy's fingers but I think I heard mommy whispering to daddy that they are going to try to make me to more of the work on my own... We will see about that... I usually cry if they don't give me their fingers to walk with so I think I can pressure them into helping me!
Tomorrow I get to go to school. Joice is out of the country but there is a substitute and I cannot wait to see Esther and the PE teacher's son X. I think mommy is a little excited for the break too! Daddy's vacation starts on Wednesday afternoon and we cannot wait to have him home to play with us (and watch March madness).
Love to everyone.
Abs








No comments:
Post a Comment