Well, daddy and his friend Noah are off visiting battlefields in Virginia. Don't worry, mommy is doing FINE and we ended up having a VERY fun day. I started off as a bit of a pill... I woke up a bit early (just before 6) and did not want to eat breakfast (or dinner last night or lunch yesterday). Daddy and I played a lot before he left. They put me down for a nap when I started to get really fussy! I slept for a bit and woke up just in time to say goodbye to daddy.
Mommy and I played a little but I was just in the mood to try her patience. I knew what I was doing. When I would be at my worst, I would pull her hair back from her face, tuck it behind her ear so I could look into her eyes and then I would smile... She could not stay mad! BUT, she was getting tired of my antics so we piled into the car and headed to Leesburg for some outlet shopping. I was there once with mommy and daddy before but I was so little, I don't really remember.
Anyway, shopping was fun. Most of the clothes purchased were for me. Mommy even bought me a purse and two pairs of sandals. I cannot wait until it gets a little warmer! We went to McDonald's for lunch and mommy took a few pictures. As you can see, I was not sure about the food... I preferred my grapes and cheerios! I guess mommy is going to have to stop using me as an excuse to go there!!!
I am in bed now, thank goodness! Mommy will not be far behind!
Love to you all.
Abbey
No comments:
Post a Comment