Background

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just a Few Pictures and another Update...

Well, mommy said today that she felt like it was the old days... I had my 3rd trip to the doctor's in a week. I have not eaten much since Sunday and everyone was a little concerned that I might be coming down with something. Then I went and slept for 12.5 hours Monday night so mommy started to really worry... Then yesterday, I took a 2 hour nap. Yes, I said TWO hours and, really, it was more like 2.5 hours. Mommy was fairly certain there was something wrong with me. And then it happened... I was sick last night. I even threw up on daddy for a change. I drank a lot of pedialyte (orange flavor... yum) and fell asleep around 8. I woke up at 3:30, at a little more pedialyte and then was hysterical for 45 minutes. I kept reaching for mommy, then daddy, screaming, writhing around the floor in pain. I was miserable. FINALLY, Froggy and I had a little talk (thank you again, Kurzweils). He made me feel much better and I started to fall asleep on his leg. Mommy moved me to bed and I slept for a few more hours.

BUT, that is not WHY I went to the doctor. I can handle a little stomach virus. My problem was the blood... Mommy was taking me out to run some errands and turned away for a second (after I was strapped into my car seat). When she turned back, I had smeared blood across my cheek. Obviously, mommy and I have a history with blood. Again, she was calm but curious as to the source of the bleeding... She found it. This time, it was my ear - gushing blood. I like to dig into my ears. We do not know why but she called the doctor and they said to come in to make sure it was not an ear infection (my boyfriend, PE teacher's son X, at school has one of those - but Dr. Sexter says they are not contagious). Anyway, long story short, no ear infection. There was a little wax that they cleaned up. No reason for my stomach issues either but hopefully I will get better soon (I was still sick this afternoon and tonight). Oh, and I now weigh 16.75 pounds (lost a little the last few days). Since grandpa is trying to help mommy get me into modeling/acting, I think I am on the right track!

Oh, and I have a tooth that has started poking through the top! That might help explain my mood too.

Mommy took a few pictures of me eating an apple the other day and a few tonight just playing around the house. There is also one picture of me on grandma and grandpa's bed from this weekend.


That is all for now. For those of you who do not read my Aunt Karen's blog and have not heard, my Uncle Anthony is sick and needs our prayers! Please keep him and the family in your thoughts.



More soon.



Love, Abs

No comments: