Background

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Weekend

Sorry mommy did not write again this weekend. We had a fun time! Daddy cooked for mommy all three nights! I even got to taste daddy's sauce on Sunday night and I liked it a lot!

Well, Friday night I ate some ravioli (turkey and veggie ravioli) and a chicken nugget (and my puffy stars, of course). I liked it for the most part. Mommy took a few pictures. Sorry that I ate meat on Friday but mommy and daddy just are happy that I am eating!

Daddy also made a pretty fire...

Sunday was fun. My aunt Jenny came over with her husband Brian and their daughter Lindsey. Jenny and Mommy went to grade school and high school together. Lindsey will be 3 in July. She was fun to play with. Daddy took some pictures of us playing (too bad Lindsey did not want to look at the camera).
Yesterday I stayed home with mommy. I know I have said this before BUT I have not said it since Christmas day so mommy and daddy were so pleased yesterday morning when I said "mama." I am not really sure I even know what it means and I am certainly not sure what the big deal is but... It made them happy so I said it over and over! Mommy and I went to Barnes & Nobel for story time. I was more interested in pulling all of the books off the shelves and trying to shove everything in my mouth so we did not stay long. After, mommy stopped at McDonalds. She let me try a cheeseburger and mcnuggets. I really liked both. I was not interested in the french fries but I did like to suck on them (mommy loves salt so maybe I take after her).

That is all for now! More later.
Abbey

No comments: