Sorry I have not written in a while... We had a lot of basketball to watch and then it was Easter. I was also a bit sick again last week (just a cold, no big deal). I have had a fun week. Daddy has been on vacation so we have been hanging out. I have not been sleeping or eating great so I think mommy and daddy are a little tired but we are doing great otherwise. I have been waking up in the middle of the night the last few days wanting to eat (since I did not have much of an appetite during the day). I am feeling much better today, though, and ate great. I am pretty sure I heard mommy and daddy say they were going to let me cry tonight if I wake up to get me back on schedule... I did not like to hear that one bit. We will see what I decide to do tonight.
Saturday was a busy (but fun) day... First, mommy and I went to Target. When we came out, it was snowing and sleeting! I bough fun dress shoes to wear on Easter with my tights (since it is so cold). When we came home, we died a few eggs. I was not very into it but we still managed to get a few pictures.
After that, we went to visit my uncle Chris at the hospital. I had not seen him in forever. He is fine and doing much better. I have not been going to anyone but mommy or daddy lately but I went right to him and sat with him in his bed! When we left there, I went over to grandpa's house with daddy to make this special dish they make every Easter.
.
Easter Sunday was another busy and fun day. We started the day at Pops and Gams' house. After an hour of playing with everyone (including my cousin Bobby), we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for Easter dinner. We played and watched a lot of basketball (not good basketball, I might add). It was a fun day and I was VERY good. There are a few pictures of me in my Easter outfit and then I changed so I could wear pants and sneakers to run (crawl/walk) around in.
Tonight, I went back to Pops' house and hung out with my aunts Mary Aleese and Ann. We had so much fun playing!
We were hoping to do lots of fun things this week but it is cold so we are not sure what we will be able to do BUT we will try to update the blog soon!
I hope you all had a great Easter.
Lots of love, Abbey
No comments:
Post a Comment