Uncle Mike, Aunt Mindy, Uncle Barry and Aunt Jenn all came over for dinner and I was able to play with them before I had to go to bed. It was fun and I was pretty friendly with all of them! Daddy made burgers but I was asleep and did not get to eat any! BUT, earlier that day, mommy got a milkshake (she swears she is back on her "diet" Monday). She is very nice to me and lets me play with her straw. I heard her tell daddy that she did not think I could suck up the shake since it was so thick. HA! I had my first chocolate shake on Saturday. YUMMY!!! I kept asking for more. The really good news about this is that I had no bad reactions after so I may be allergy free! They are going to try REAL milk soon so we will know for sure soon.
Finally, for those who have not heard, I now have 5 teeth (3 on top, 2 on bottom). I think there are more coming in but my teeth are VERY sharp and mommy and daddy are too afraid to go feeling around in there (I think they think I am a shark or something). There have been a lot of requests for pictures of my teeth. These are not the best but you can actually see the two front ones and in the other pictures, you can see all three. Yes, I have a VERY big gap between my two front teeth (mommy keeps telling people that the gap is bigger than the gap between my eyebrows... she is mean sometimes but it really is true). FYI, if you click on the pictures, you can see them close up!!!
That is all for now! Hope you all had a nice weekend.Love, Abbey




No comments:
Post a Comment