Background

Monday, March 17, 2008

Dinner Time with Pooh-per!

Okay, first I need you to know that I really can almost say his name... I say pooper but my p's just are not that HARD sounding. But, I know who he is (although my new white cat is also "Pooh-per" so I think all cats might be Pooper at the moment).

Mommy and I have been struggling with feedings lately. I don't really want baby food anymore (not really a baby, you know?). I will love ravioli one minute and hate it the next. You all have probably been there before or heard of other kids just like me. We know it is common but that certainly makes it no less frustrating for mom. Mommy thought a change of scenery might help so she let me sit in my Princess booster chair on the floor in the family room. It seemed to work (at least temporarily). I ate grilled cheese and grapes (which I LOVE, thanks Aunt Becky). I ate so well that we are going to try this experiment again tomorrow. As you will see, Pooh was not quite sure what to think of where I was eating. I also forgot that he was a cat and not a dog so I was trying to give him some of my food. Believe it or not, he ate a piece of my grilled cheese (crazy cat).

Tomorrow is St. Patty's day so I have to get some sleep! I am, after all, a little bit Irish and I hear you get to drink green beer and eat green eggs and ham (mommy said babies don't get to drink beer OR eat eggs... as I said above, I am not a baby anymore thank goodness).

Night Night.

No comments: