Background

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Trip to Pops' House

Well, mommy was sick yesterday so we were stuck at home ALL day. That is actually not 100% accurate. They did take me out for a drive in an attempt to quiet me down. It worked. I fell asleep in the car right away. As soon as we returned home and they put my car seat down on the counter, I started crying again. I love that trick!

Today, daddy took me to see my grandma Sharon and then we went to Pops' house. Mommy and daddy forgot the camera but Aunt Karen shared her pictures! I was pretty good today. I drank all of the bottles that were given to me (up to this point) and only cried a few times. I do this occasionally to make them think things are getting better . This is another one of my favorite games.

I was good while Pops and Aunt Jen held me. I even let Aunt Karen give me a bath! As you can see from the pictures, I had a lot of fun.

Daddy is going away tomorrow for the night to see Civil War stuff. Mommy plans on spending lots of time out so maybe we will have more pictures to share.

Goodnight!!!

Love, Abbey

No comments: