Background

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Today, I cried...

Okay, I know what you are saying... Abbey, you cry every day (and sometimes, ALL day). True... But today, Lola left me for good. I cried, she cried, and mommy REALLY cried... For those of you who do not know Lola, she has been helping mommy and daddy take care of me at night. She has become a HUGE part of my life (and mommy and daddy's too). Here is a picture of us together.
I know I will see her again. She has helped with Sam and Melissa and I am sure they will be silly enough to have another kid so we will go visit her then! As for my mommy and daddy having any more kids, I have been very good at encouraging them to have just me!!!

For those who are worried about my health, the saga continues. I get to go BACK to the doctor again today. Decided to go on a semi-hunger strike (I heard Paris Hilton was doing it and with my Marriott ties, I thought I would try to become famous like her). Anyway, I am not eating well. Mommy is really convinced it is reflux so we will see what the doctor says. You know, my mommy is VERY smart... Afterall, she was pre-med for an entire semester!!!

Otherwise, life is great! Mommy and daddy pay all of their attention to me. This is me and mommy dancing. I like to dance with her. Sometimes daddy does not like the songs we dance to but he smiles and takes pictures anyway.

Okay, I am going to sleep before I have to go see the doctors! If you ever want to see more pictures of me, there are on http://www.ofoto.com/. If you do not have the link, just email mommy or daddy and ask for it!

Lots of love,

Abbey (ASP... you know an asp is a snake... interesting)

No comments: