We had a big day today. I went to the doctor for my 2 month check up. I won't be 2 months until Tuesday but we will be at the beach. I weighed 9 pounds, 6 ounces (the reverse of my birth weight) and was 21 and a quarter inches long! I was supposed to get 3 shots and 1 oral vaccination today but my very nice and thoughtful doctor only made me get 2 shots. Thank goodness because I do not know what I would have been like if I had gotten all 4 vaccinations! Here is a picture of me and Dr. Sexter. She is nice and pretty and takes great care of me.
Tomorrow we leave for the beach. I am very excited but a little sad that I will no longer have someone helping mommy and daddy take care of me at night. Tonight is Priscilla's last night! I bet I will give her one hell of a night!!!
I will try to write and send pictures from the beach. If not, see you in a little while!
Abbey
No comments:
Post a Comment