
I really cannot believe we are doing this and Scott does not even know but Abbey wanted a place to show off... So, I copied my sister Karen and created Abbey's own blog page... Now you can come here and check out pictures of her anytime you want. I can promise that we will not update this daily but you will get milestones and keep checking in to remind yourself how beautiful Abbey is!
Abbey turned one month on Sunday. She is already talking back to daddy as you can see in this picture...
Oh, and one other thing... she smiled at us on Monday. It was cute. I have to be honest and say that she was smiling at Scott and I just got to see it. She has refused to smile at me yet... She is enjoying torturing me too much and thinks smiling will ruin it!
Enjoy the website!
Amy
1 comment:
Dear Abbey,
We think you should throw in the towel and smile for your Mommy TODAY. It's clear that you have your Daddy wrapped around your adorable little fingers, but your Mommy has done a lot for you, too...just go back and look at all the pictures in the "Pregnant Belly" web album. Really--your Mom gave you a mighty cozy home inside that belly for nearly 9 whole months and we think the least you can do between pooping, eating and crying is throw a little grin her way. Please report on your progess in this area as soon as possible.
~~Your Prairie Fan Club~~
Post a Comment