Background

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Still Not Happy...

Well, I tricked mommy and daddy again... one day happy on the Alimentum... next 2 days (and counting) I just cried and screamed. They keep trying to fix me but in the end, I think they are going to realize that I am just colicky and going to cry for a few months. Yesterday I got to go on 2 long walks and that helped me fall asleep. And, AGAIN, I was great for Lola (except that I stayed awake for 2 hours with her because I did not feel like sleeping).

I think daddy might pull his hair out... too bad he shaved his beard off because that would have given him more hair to pull. Don't you think he looks like grandpa with a beard???




Don't tell the doctors but mommy let me sleep on my belly for an hour today. I was supervised the entire time so I was safe. I sure slept well! By the way, you will probably see from this picture that I like to sleep with my mouth open... Mommy thinks it is funny how much I drool on her when I sleep!


Okay, have to go cry some more!!!

1 comment:

desertgramma said...

Well, Abbey, here's the thing...your Daddy was colicky, too. He did have allergies to cow's milk and had to be put on soy formula, but even then he loved to cry. We like to think that it exercised his lungs and made him a better vocalist as a result. You'll have to let us know whether that is true or not when he sings you "Songs for Rebellious Children." As for sleeping on your tummy--we feel that you are in good hands as far as your Supervision goes. And we personally think that the VERY best naps are snatched on the belly--so keep up the good work~~and SMILE at your MOMMY as soon as you have a chance.
~~Your Prairie Fan Club~~