Background

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My New Diet... and Other Fun Adventures!

Well, you are probably wondering how I am doing... It has been 2 days after all! I am great (not really). I have been refluxing even worse and refusing to eat much so my wonderful doctor (she really is wonderful) has put me on another new diet. This diet, however, is temporary and probably one that many famous movie stars have used. I am eating ONLY Pedialite for 24 hours. I am actually eating it pretty well. Tomorrow, I start ANOTHER new formula. This one is impossible to find in stores. Fortunately, grandpa gave me 2 cans to start with. That should last me about a week. The pharmacy at Giant will order me a case (6 cans). I won't even tell you what this stuff costs!!! Let's just say I am driving mommy and daddy to the poor house. Keep your fingers crossed that grandpa can get me more "samples" if this formula works.

Speaking of grandpa, it is his 60th birthday today! Wow! He looks great for someone that old... I don't really know how old 60 is since I am not even 2 months yet but it sounds old! It's also my grandma's birthday but I will not say how old she is (I am told that is rude). Anyway, daddy got to go out to dinner at Shula's. I had to stay home with mommy because I am too young for steak (plus it would have been way too tempting with this diet I am on). I did go over there before dinner. There are 2 pictures of me with Grandpa Frank and Grandma Sharon. I cried a little but felt better when Grandpa whistled for me.

I also hung out with mommy and daddy on the couch this afternoon and played. Daddy took my picture so you can see me.

Pooh, my "brother", spent the day playing in MY room in MY hamper! Daddy lets him get away with EVERYTHING!!!

Okay, time to "eat" again and then hopefully get some sleep so mommy can eat.

Love you all!

1 comment:

desertgramma said...

Dear Princess Abbey,
Good grief! Your dietary adventures are beginning to rival Paris Hilton's, girl! She looked like she'd been on straight Pedialyte the entire time she was "in the slammer" to me.
We sure hope that the New Formula that is REALLY expensive works wonders for you. The more expensive, the better, in fact. Your Mommy & Daddy obviously still need Princess 101 Lessons if they think that is all that is going to drive them to the Poor House-hahahahaha!
Keep up the good work...
~~Your Prairie Fan Club~~