Background

Friday, June 22, 2007

Big Day for Me!!!

What a day I have had (and it is only 2PM).

First, I had a rough night and did not want to eat, again! I fought so hard to not drink that bottle that I scratched myself in the face.

Mommy and daddy called Dr. Sexter to give her the daily update. Looks like the increased dose of Zantac is not doing enough. Dr. Sexter wanted to see me! Yeah, that meant I got to go see grandpa too! Daddy had to go to work but mommy took me to Grandpa's office. While we waiting to see the doctor, I cried a lot so Grandpa took me on a walk around the office and outside. In case you all were wondering how much I have grown, I weighed 9 pounds!

Dr. Sexter wanted to switch my medicine but she also thought we should at least test me to make sure there was nothing more serious going on besides the reflux. Mommy took me to Georgetown for my first Upper GI. Fortunately she had her camera with her so here is a picture of me on the x-ray table.


Mommy was worried that I was going to cry and be in pain. I handled it like a pro! I drank the barium very well and mommy watched the fluid go down (and come back up) on the x-ray. Very fun. I did cry at the end but that was just because I wanted to go home and see daddy.

Mommy and daddy are going on their first date tomorrow night. That should be fun. In one week from today, we are going to the beach! My first vacation. I will turn 2 months at the ocean. I will also get to see my first fireworks at the beach. I cannot wait!

Time for me and daddy to take a nap...


No comments: