Daddy is still out of town so mommy took me to the park with Aunt Karen and Tessa and the kids (Reagan and Harrison and Tessa's two kids, Nadia and Asher)!
As you can imagine, I did not get to play much but I sure did have fun... except when it was time to eat. I thought I ate pretty well but not as much as mommy wanted me to eat. There is a picture of what I did to let mommy know I was finished. I do this a lot now. It is the latest in my repertoire of fun tricks!
Reagan and Asher ran around and played on and under the slide. Poor Nadia and Harrison were stuck with their mommies just like me!
Uncle Corey even called while I was there! They would not let me talk to him (something about the cost of a phone call all the way to the middle east) but I watched Reagan talk.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment