Background

Sunday, June 17, 2007

My Big Weekend

What a weekend... I have had so much fun, too much fun really so I have been crying the last 2 days because it was a bit overstimulating... Poor mommy and daddy. Thank goodness Priscilla has been filling in for Lola or I am not sure they would be surviving me!

Let's see... My aunt Karen flew in on Thursday. Daddy brought me over and I got to meet my my aunt and 2 cousins, Reagan and Harrison. My uncle Corey is over in the middle east right now so I did not get to meet him (he is a Navy pilot).

Friday we spent the day over at Pops' house with everyone, including my other Aunt Jen, Uncle Kevin and my other cousin Bobby. Reagan took a pretend nap with me on the floor (I was already awake though and she was not really sleepy).


Saturday was Bobby's baptism. I got drunk on milk and passed out. Mommy posed me with my bottle. Then mommy and daddy gave me a bath. I skipped the baptism but got to go to the big party back at Pops and Grandma Diane's house. It was fun but there were lots of people there and I overdid it! Mommy and daddy had to leave early...

Tonight was my first father's day. I gave daddy this great shirt with my picture on it. We went to Pops' house and hung out with Pops, Aunt Karen, Reagan and Harrison. Then we went to see Grandma Sharon and Grandpa and the rest of the clan. I met my Aunt Maureen and Uncle David and Uncle David's parents. It was a fun day but I am tired and fussy now so mommy has to stop typing now and try to get me to relax.

Hope you enjoy all of the pictures!

1 comment:

desertgramma said...

Dear Abbey,
We just got back from California where we distributed 5 thousand photos of you to your West Coast Fan Club. You were not crying in any of the pictures so nobody out there will believe any of these blog stories about a fussy, crying baby Abbey...but they may believe the story about the crying Mommy & Daddy when they had to say bye-bye to Nurse Lola. So sad. We are happy to hear that you are partying down on the weekends and getting to know some of your cousins! Go easy on that bottle, though...Reasearch shows that "milk" can be a Gateway Drug.
~Your Prairie Fan Club~