Background

Friday, June 8, 2007

A New Day



Since my mommy and daddy made this blog for me, I decided I should write it... Let's see... I turned one month on Sunday and decided to try a new formula (because I had been so gassy and in so much pain with the Similac). Mommy bought Nestle Good Start. That seemed to help for 2 days. Then I realized it was not really Nestle Chocolate Milk and decided to go downhill. I cried, I screamed, I drove mommy and daddy crazy. Finally, mom got the hint and called Dr. Sexter. This allowed me the opportunity to go in and see my grandpa (I always have alterior motives). My doctor put me on Alimentum. It is the Cadillac of formulas (that is what Lola calls it). It is thicker than the old stuff and smellier but I am already starting to feel better. We will see what happens... Mommy and daddy are not getting their hopes up just yet. Some day soon, I will be a happy baby and can spend more time with my adoring public.

Less than one week until Aunt Karen and my cousins come to town. And then, we get to have a big party for my other cousin Bobby! Fun times coming up so I need to work on my attitude!

Time to sleep, again... Hope you like my picture this time. Mommy calls this one "Princess Abbey."

1 comment:

desertgramma said...

Dear Princess Abbey,
Your photo is just adorable--it looks like you are sound asleep and not fussing at all~~It occurs to us that there are other ways to get your Grandpa to spend time with you other than your developing a slew of gastro-intestinal complaints requiring medical interventions and simultaneously driving your Mom & Dad slightly Nutzo. For instance, you could call him up on your cell phone and invite him over for lunch! We're sure he would come over, as would any of your Adoring Fans. Just a thought.
Please send a Smile Update when you have time.
~~Your Prairie Fan Club~~