Wow... what a great day. Today was mommy's birthday. I was pretty good for her last night. Daddy took over in the morning so mommy could get some extra rest. He took me downstairs and made me work out (tummy AND back time). Daddy took me and grandma to his new school today so he could get some books to start studying. Then we went to American Plant Food. Daddy has this idea for a "project" -- he wants flower boxes outside. He did not know how difficult it would be to find the flower boxes that would work on our front porch. He finally found some and today he turned into a green thumb. We took pictures so people could marvel at his work (Cassie had to pose for one). Come by and take a look sometime!
I spent a lot more time with grandma today. I was pretty good but I did cry a lot. I had more issues with the topic that ladies do not discuss. Mommy had to do some things to me that helped the process along. Needless to say, I feel better now! I had fun with grandma and then spent a lot of time playing with the Baby Einstein play gym. I REALLY love staring at the musical star. It was fun.
Mommy and daddy had a nice night out and grandma and I bonded! She really loves me and I had fun. I was even good for her (for the most part).
I am off to bed... let's hope I sleep well!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment