Background

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

VERY VERY BUSY!!!

I am so sorry I have not written. I cannot believe it has almost been a week. This has been a very fun and busy week. Let's see... Grandma Jane was here until Saturday. She and daddy then drove to Charlottesville for a family reunion. I was VERY fussy on Friday and Saturday so daddy felt bad leaving mommy and came right back to help her take care of me! What a sucker!

Saturday night we went to Mike and Mindy's house for a bbq. Mommy was so excited for a night out and to show me off. I was great for about 20 minutes and then I lost it. I screamed and cried (all the way home). Needless to say, mommy was a little sad on Saturday night when all of her friends were hanging out and she was spending her time calming me down! Once again, though, I got what I wanted - alone time with mommy.

Sunday was a lazy day. I have to say, I have been pretty fussy the last few days. I am eating pretty well (still hovering around 21 ounces which is not as much as I SHOULD be eating but mommy and daddy are happy with it). Mommy is hoping that I am in the "get worse before you get better stage." I turn 12 weeks tomorrow so we are hoping I am heading out of the "colic" phase that I have been in...

Mommy joined a gym and seems to be feeling a little better. I think it is nice for her to have an outlet. Daddy continues to play tennis. Sometimes he plays with his friend Aaron. If Aaron cannot play, he has this cool ball machine that he got for Father's Day. Sometimes mommy and I walk down to the tennis courts to watch him hit balls. He looks good out there and I think he is really having fun.

Grandma Jane came back yesterday from Charlottesville. I met my daddy's uncle Paul and cousin Paul. Grandma Jane flew out tonight to head back to California. Mommy did not get a picture but I cried when she left (okay, again, I have been crying ALL DAY but I meant it when she left).
Grandma Jane bought we lots of presents (she is REALLY spoiling me). The best present was really for mommy and daddy. She bought us all a baby scale so mommy and daddy can weigh me in between doctor appointments to make sure I am not losing weight again! I weighed 10 pounds, 8 ounces when they weighed me yesterday (that is 10 ounces more than a week and a half ago).

Mommy and daddy have not taken too many pictures but here are two... You will see that I am really starting to enjoy my fist!
Okay, starting to cry again now so mommy better stop typing! I promise to write again soon... If not before, I will write on Sunday. Mommy and daddy have a wedding Friday night in Frederick so I am spending the ENTIRE weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Palumbo!!! I am so excited (although I think mommy and daddy are more excited).

Talk soon!

No comments: