I have been crying a little more lately too but nothing too serious (compared to how I used to be, mommy and daddy actually like this crying. In fact, daddy liked it so much, he made mommy take pictures of "how cute I am" when I cry!!! I know, I am cute. I am ALWAYS cute but this is a bit ridiculous.
Today, my great grandma Jane arrived from California. I have been a bit fussy for her but it has been great to get to meet her. We will have a few more days together and I know we are going to have a blast. She is babysitting me tomorrow so daddy can take mommy out for her birthday. If you ask me, mommy and daddy have a little too much help and are getting to do way more fun activities away from me than they should be! Oh well, at least I get to spend the time with cool family and friends!
Abbey
No comments:
Post a Comment