Well, I made my first trip to the beach. I was an angel on the way down and was GREAT the first 2 days. I slept the best I have ever slept the first 2 nights. But then, it was 3 days on the new formula and I knew that I had to revert back to my old ways (heaven forbid they start to "forget" how rough the last few weeks have been)! I stopped eating. I would not sleep. I would not, well it is not lady like to write about those things but I stopped doing THAT too! I will not even tell you the things they had to do to me to try to make me do that!
Anyway, I was pretty miserable most of the time but I did manage to have some fun with my cousins and the rest of my family. Mommy is posting a few pictures.
Here are my cousins Harrison and Reagan. Reagan wanted to hold me. Harrison wanted to sit on me!
This is me at Candy Kitchen... Mommy would not let me get anything so I just slept in protest!
Here are pictures of us at the beach. Daddy took me down to the ocean and he got all wet! We also saw planes! It was a quick trip but I had fun.
After 6 days, we headed back a day early so I could go to the doctor and get checked out. I received great news at the doctor's office... I am well on my way to a successful modeling career. I grew 1 inch and lost 1 ounce in 1 week! I will be tall and waif-like before you know it. Unfortunately, mommy and daddy did not like that news and I was taken immediately upstairs to see the gastroenterologist. My grandpa has great connections so people see me when he tells them too! My newest doctor's name is Dr. Kerzner and he was so nice. Mommy did not have her camera but we promise to get a picture of him on the website soon. He talked to mommy and daddy about some tips to try to make me eat and feel better... We will see if that happens.
In the meantime, don't worry about me. I am fine and mommy and daddy WILL survive!
I will write more soon!
Abbey
In the meantime, don't worry about me. I am fine and mommy and daddy WILL survive!
I will write more soon!
Abbey





No comments:
Post a Comment