I know some of you come here to hear how I am doing. Mommy is kind enough to type this update for me, although she really does not know what I am going to report...
So, as you know, I went to the doctor last Friday and then to Dr. Kerzner. We have been following his plan and I did pretty well over the weekend. Friday, Saturday, Sunday were decent days. I ate well and slept okay. I fought the feeding a bit more on Monday (it was AGAIN my 3 day trick). My nights have not been so good for mommy and daddy. Now that there is no help at night, mommy and daddy take turns. I like to be bad on my daddy's nights! The last 2 nights he has been "in charge" of me, I have kept him awake from 2 until 5 or so. I have not wanted to eat, just be awake and paid attention to. Last night I cried a bunch so mommy and daddy took me downstairs and put me in my swing and I slept there. YES, you heard me correctly, my SWING! Remember, I liked me swing when Aunt Carmen was here but then I hated it. Well, mommy and daddy discovered on Monday that I like my swing and I sleep well there.
So, as you know, I went to the doctor last Friday and then to Dr. Kerzner. We have been following his plan and I did pretty well over the weekend. Friday, Saturday, Sunday were decent days. I ate well and slept okay. I fought the feeding a bit more on Monday (it was AGAIN my 3 day trick). My nights have not been so good for mommy and daddy. Now that there is no help at night, mommy and daddy take turns. I like to be bad on my daddy's nights! The last 2 nights he has been "in charge" of me, I have kept him awake from 2 until 5 or so. I have not wanted to eat, just be awake and paid attention to. Last night I cried a bunch so mommy and daddy took me downstairs and put me in my swing and I slept there. YES, you heard me correctly, my SWING! Remember, I liked me swing when Aunt Carmen was here but then I hated it. Well, mommy and daddy discovered on Monday that I like my swing and I sleep well there.
So, in short, I am actually doing okay. Daddy plays with me lots and I like to smile at him. Sometimes he reads grown up books to me. He is also teaching me how to walk. My aunt Mindy came by for a visit today and that was fun. I am going to get weighed on Friday and we will see how I am REALLY doing but I feel good about my improvements. Mommy is really hoping that part of this is colic and will go away when I am 12 weeks old (which is only 2 weeks away).
More later!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment