Background

Friday, July 13, 2007

We are Talking Some Serious Weight Gain!

Well, mommy and daddy are happy to report that I gained 9 ounces since last Friday. You heard me right, 9 ounces. I guess that Dr. Kerzner guy really knew what he was talking about. Can you imagine, feeding someone while they are sleeping? If you ask me, that is seriously unfair. What if I did not WANT to gain 9 ounces. Oh well... I guess I don't get to go to the hospital and be fed by tubes. I thought that was what all of the stars were doing these days, Nicole Richie, Paris Hilton... Oh wait, that was rehab. Close enough, right?

Anyway, I went to the doctor and everyone was so happy to see my new weight. When I say everyone, I mean EVERY ONE. I think I even heard the little boy in the "sick" waiting area cheer. I know the fishies were celebrating. Then we retreated back to grandpa's office where I cried on his shoulder and Dr. Sexter's shoulder. After that, mommy and daddy shoved ANOTHER bottle in my mouth. What, 9 ounces was not enough?
The torture continued once we returned home... I was enjoying a nice nap in my swing when mommy decided I had been asleep long enough. Mommy is just mad because I have been keeping them up from 2 until 5 every morning this past week. To get revenge, she and daddy had a little "tummy time" with me! Here are some pictures. It may look like daddy is helping me cheat but I really am doing the hard work by myself!
Pretty soon, I will be walking and talking!

Tomorrow is the big night... Hope Grandma and Grandpa survive and I hope mommy and daddy have fun!

I will let you know how it goes on Sunday!

No comments: