Background

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Some Older Pictures

Mommy just uploaded a few pictures from her camera and found a few from when the Browns were here and a few others that she wanted to share.

Here are a few pictures of Casey in his christening outfit before we left for the church.
Here I am with Reagan and Harrison before we left for the airport.
Harrison is so silly!
Here we are with Pops at the airport before the flight.

And here are Harrison and I trying to entertain the twins (and keep a strange boy who kept wanting to touch them away).
Casey was having fun with mommy one day while I was at Little Gym.
And he fell asleep in his favorite seat (the bathtub) while mommy showered today.
Just a quick update, we are doing fine here. Every day, Casey smiles a little more and laughs more too. He still has his moments but the colic is getting easier and shorter. He is eating a little better too. We have his 4 month check up on Monday and will report his stats once that is over. Fortunately, I do not have school when he has to go to the doctor so I can be there to hold his hand when he gets all of his shots.

More next week!

No comments: