Background

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house... WAIT A MINUTE, I am the only one asleep right now... Well, Casey just fell back to sleep in the swing but he is not doing a very good job at sleeping. I am actually a little worried that Santa is not going to bring him any presents since he is not doing a very good job sleeping. I told mommy I was worried about Casey sleeping through the night. She reminded me that when I was his age, I did not sleep through the night but I still had presents from Santa under the tree so hopefully Casey will still get some too.

We have had a fun week. Yesterday was my last day of school before break. I dressed up in my pretty dress (with the same shirt underneath). And I insisted on wearing my brown boots (even though my dress was red and black and my shirt was green and white). Of course, I still looked great - even with my pink coat! Here are daddy and I as we left for school yesterday.

After school, daddy took me on a date to the Burger Joint for lunch. After lunch, we played a lot and I was running around saying "If you want to see Cassie, you have to pray." That is because she is in heaven, you know. I am so smart!

Today was lots of fun. I started the day playing baby with Casey. Here we are in his crib (my old crib really but I am sharing with him).

I have been a little crazy this week so we headed off to Pops and Gams' so I could blow off some steam in the bouncy house. Fortunately for mommy and daddy, they offered to let me stay and make cupcakes and cookies for a little while. I had a blast and mommy and daddy were able to get some last minute shopping and wrapping done.

I was so excited tonight. We tracked Santa's journey on the NORAD Santa tracker. I ran around the house ringing a bell saying "Christmas Eve is here." I helped get the cookies and celery and carrots out for Santa and the reindeer (I sampled the cookies, celery and carrots for Santa). Casey also seemed less than excited but I guess that is just because he is a baby.

Tomorrow we are heading to Pops' to visit for a bit and then to Papa's for Christmas dinner. I am so excited for presents! Let's hope I do a better job sleeping (I have been up by 6 the last two mornings).

Everyone off to bed! I don't want Santa to skip your houses because you did not go to sleep on time.


Merry Christmas!

No comments: