Lucky for me, they managed to get my new coat before he got sick. And then, the next morning, I threw up all over my outfit for school. I HAD to wear THAT outfit so, while mommy was washing it, I just wore my new coat... And modeled for her in it! How cute am I!!!


It is Friday now and we just had our first snow... It was not much but enough to make the roads a little slick and put mommy even more in the Christmas spirit. It was Casey's first Christmas and we got to play in it at school!!! Mommy took a picture of Casey in the snow but it is hard to see the actual snow... She will post it as soon as she can get it off her camera. Right now, she is busy. We have a friend of mine from school over for a play date - and between that, Casey screaming and her attempting to make brownies for us, she has her hands full! Oh, and Dr. Julie is coming in tonight for a quick visit! I cannot wait to see her!Tomorrow is breakfast with Santa at Mercy and Sunday we have brunch with Scott's family and then a visit from Pops! We are sure to have more pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment