Mommy forgot a rubber band to put my hair up so Ushie found a balloon clip. She is VERY resourceful!
When we came home, mommy tried to feed Casey "real" food. First, I don't know if you would really call it "real" food... I did not know what it was and did not like the looks of it (or the smell of it for that matter). Casey did not seem to be too fond of it either. We tried in his Bumbo - no luck. We tried a little more in MY highchair (which he can use now because I am too big for it). He still did not like it much. Mommy even tried mixing in a few baby sweet potatoes but that did not help. We will keep trying but, for now, Casey is going to stick with the bottle!

I am keeping busy watching The Search For Santa Paws. It is my favorite movie right now. I pretty much watch it 4-5 times a day - this is A LOT considering I usually won't even sit through a Dora episode. I have been a little sick so that might explain my relative calmness lately. Or it could be that I am just trying to show Santa how good I am. I wrote him a letter today too... Here is a copy of it (if you can read it).
Back to school tomorrow. I have 2 more weeks before break but daddy's last day is Friday! We are so excited.More soon. All our love.
No comments:
Post a Comment