Four Month Check Up
Well, yesterday was kinda rough around here. Poor mommy woke up to Pooper getting sick. After cleaning that up, she herself got sick (I had a fever and felt sick the night before so she figured she just had what I had). Then she walked into Casey's room and found him lying in sick... When I woke up, mommy asked if I had gotten sick and I said "no." She was so happy until she and daddy found the diet pepsi mommy had put in the freezer yesterday... It was still in the freezer but no longer in the can. Mom could have sworn there was a 12 pack in the freezer for the mess that it made.
Once that was cleaned up and mommy and I played for a bit, we took Casey to his four month check up. Thank goodness I was not in school and could be there to hold his hand during his exam and then for the shots. Mommy got one good picture of us during his check up.
Casey's stats are as follows: Head circumference is 16 1/4 inches (around 25th percentile). Height: 24 1/8 inches (also around 25th percentile). Weight: 12lbs, 8oz (just around the 10th percentile). Casey is looking good and following his growth curves so we could not ask for more. His shots took a bit of a toll on him though so he did not sleep so well last night and has had a fever. He is sleeping now and we hope that he is feeling better when he wakes up!
I am feeling okay but did not want mom to not get a chance to clean up more sick so I got sick before bed. Fortunately, daddy managed to get me to the bathroom before it happened but I still managed to miss the toilet once time and projectiled ALL OVER the bathroom. Poor mommy! Lets hope for a sick-free day today!
More soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment